Dream On Me is seeking a Customer Service Associate to join our rapidly growing team.
The Customer Service Associate will need strong computer knowledge with Windows and Microsoft Office. Must be able to efficiently handle and keep organized large quantities of paperwork on a daily basis. Handle high email/call volume with professionalism in a friendly and enthusiastic manner.
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls and emails
- Identify and assess customers’ needs
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- 2+ years experience in Customer Service
- Must Be Fluent in Spanish
Perks and benefits:
- Competitive pay
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back all the time
- A very positive and flexible environment and a beautiful office to work out off
- A clear career path with opportunities for professional and personal development